New students are assigned an advisor upon admission to IUPUI and the School of Science. Students can find their advisor information by logging into the Student Information System in Onestart. Advisor contact information by department can be found here.
Contact Molly Rondeau to request an advisor change.
Questions about the AAR for a student or if an exception is needed in an AAR?
Contact Dean Nicholls.
Questions about correcting text in the AAR or adding a course to the approved list of courses that meet a requirement?
Contact Joseph Thompson.
- Undergraduate Degree Maps
- IUPUI Bulletin
- IUPUI Office of Academic Affairs
- Indiana University Academic Handbook
- IUPUI Supplement to the Indiana University Academic Handbook
- Code of Student Rights Responsibilities & Conduct
- Resources and policies for responding to sexual violence
- DACA Student Resources
- Best Practices for Interacting with Students of Concern at IUPUI (from the Academic Advising manual at advising.iupui.edu)