- Degree Overview
- Special Programs
- Student Resources
- Get Involved
- Professional & Career Resources
- New Students
- Degree Overview
- Student Resources
- Financial Support
- Graduate Student Directory
Room + Event Space Reservations
See the IUPUI Community Relations website for a list of spaces and contacts for avaialble athletic faciltities, outdoor spaces, and dining facilties that are available for events.
RESERVE: Contact the department rep below.
- General SCI Classrooms | Contact: Mary Ann Black, 2741515 or email@example.com
- Biology Teaching Labs | Contact: Kurt Kulhavy, 274-0579 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chemistry Teaching Labs | Contact: Jim Crase, 274-3819 or email@example.com
- Chemistry Teaching Labs | Contact: Wai-ping Kam, 278-2557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CS Teaching Labs | Nancy Reddington, 274-9727 or email@example.com
- Computer Labs: There is one School of Science and various departmental reservable computer labs. Each lab has a different software list. Please contact the appropriate person to reserve a computer lab or to inquire about the list of software.
USE: For meetings that will last up to two hours, departmental conference rooms are ideal.
- SL118 Small/Large | Earth Sciences | Capacity: 12 | Contact: Cathy Chouinard, 274-7484 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SL124/SL147(hallway) | Psychology | Capacity: 18/10 | Contact: Brenda Meredith, 274-6947 or email@example.com
- LD154 | Physics | Capacity: 19 | Contact: 274-6900
- SL280 | Computer Science | Capacity: 20 | Contact: Nancy Reddington, 274-9727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- LD326 | Chemistry | Capacity: 20 | Contact: Paige Humme,l 274-6872 or email@example.com
- SL306 | Biology | Capacity: 20 | Contact: Sherry Dowell, 274-0577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- SL165 | Computer Engineering | Capacity: 10 | Contact: Sherrie Tucker 274-9726 or email@example.com
USE: If your meeting will last over three hours it is usually best to schedule a conference room in the library.
RESERVE: These rooms can be scheduled through https://rooms.iupui.edu/ .
- If it is your first time using the system you will need to create an account.
- The browse for space option is the best option for “high Level” availability of rooms in the Campus Center, Taylor Hall and the University Library. By clicking on a room (in blue) this will provide photos and room details including capacity.
- Once you have setup your account at rooms.iupui.edu you can then select the room reservations tab and select “room request”. You can then select the date, time and facility. It will automatically find space available in campus rooms based on the factors entered including attendance.
- Once you have selected the room, hit the plus sign on the left hand side to add it into your selected locations.
- Hit the “continue” button at the bottom of the screen and enter your contact information.
- You can set your contact arrival time (for setup) *but remember – there may be a meeting scheduled before this meeting that may cut down or eliminate your setup time.
- You can also select additional tables and equipment which are free of charge to university groups.
- Billing information should be pre-populated at the bottom under account number.
- Select “Submit Reservation” and you should receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
|Lilly Auditorium||Lower Level stadium style auditorium in Library||100||0*|
|Lower Level Lobby||Usually booked in conjunction with Library for check-in||150 (standing)||0*|
|1116 Conf Room||First Floor Library conference room||35||0*|
|1126 Conf Room||First Floor Library conference room||40||0*|
|2115 E-J||Nice smaller meeting rooms in library||14-18||0*|
|CE309||Campus Center Classroom||36-75||$20|
|CD307||Campus Center Classroom||36-75||$20|
*For on-campus academic units
USE: These are general classrooms that do not have computer labs or lab supplies in them. The IUPUI Registrar’s Office controls the schedule of these rooms and has strict policies that indicate No Food or Beverage.
RESERVE: When reserving these rooms please allow plenty of time and flexibility. During fall and spring semesters, rooms are usually very full during the week from 8-2pm. Fridays are usually the best day to reserve rooms.
The primary contact is Mary Anne Black facilities coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 274-1515 and her backup is Ellen Richey email@example.com 274-1513. They are typically very busy during the months of Late July and December preparing room schedule. The best practice in contacting them is initially by email with as many specifics as possible including max number of attendees then follow up with a phone call 48 hours later if you have not received a response. NOTE: Room confirmations are sometimes sent to your email address from firstname.lastname@example.org with Event Summary (Reservation # xxxxxxxxxxxx) : Schl of Science (event title). Other times they may be sent directly from the scheduler.
SELB Collaboration rooms/Atrium, Science building Atrium and lounge spaces on 3rd floor in science building
RESERVE: Contact Angel Campbell email@example.com 274-0631.
- EL108 Small conference room| SELB| Capacity: 10
- EL101 Collaboration room | SELB | Capacity: 10
- EL104 Collaboration room | SELB | Capacity: 10
- SELB Atrium | SELB | Capacity: 75 for standing reception
- Science Atrium (1st floor) for information tables only
- Science 3rd floor student lounge |Capacity: 25