Psychology Last Mile ScholarshipThe Psychology department is offering one scholarship annually of up to $2500 scholarship to a current Psychology student nearing degree completion who demonstrates financial need that is not being sufficiently met with their available financial aid.
Advisors and faculty may recommend a student, or a student may nominate themselves. One scholarship will be given annually. Students may receive this scholarship one time.
- Current IUPUI School of Science Undergraduate Psychology Major
- Demonstrated financial need not sufficiently met with financial aid (submit FAFSA form)
- Able to graduate within a year if financial problems are resolved.
- Submit an essay (500 words) that explains the financial need and a clear plan for graduating within the year.
- One letter of recommendation from your Psychology advisor verifying your financial need and ability to graduate within a year of receiving the scholarship.
- Recipients may receive this scholarship one time
To apply, send a cover letter, a copy of your transcript (this can be an unofficial transcript accessed at: https://kb.iu.edu/d/aquk#unofficial); your 500-word essay; a copy of your completed FAFSA form for the current year, and your letter of recommendation (signed, on letterhead) to: Dr. Bethany Neal-Beliveau, Director of Undergraduate Studies, Dept. of Psychology, LD124, 402 N. Blackford St., Indianapolis, IN 46202.
Due Date: Dec 1; if no (viable) applications, then next deadline for same fiscal year is April 1